A Day Of My Life, 15 Years From Now

Fifteen years from now, my alarm goes off at 6:00 AM. I rolled over to shut the alarm off, I sat down in my bed as I took my phone to check my appointments and my "to do list" as this was finished I took a shower and dressed nicely. After that I went downstairs to prepare breakfast, I cooked scrambled eggs, bacon with rice and pancakes with chocolate syrup for me and my family to eat. After I take my breakfast I wash my hands and head to my office space where my things for work are there. I gather my tablet and laptop ready to go to work. My family got things to do too my mother goes to the hospital and take my grandmother to be checked, my sister goes to the hospital as a doctor, my brother goes to school but for the weekends we stay in the house to bond. 

After everyone got what they needed, we go outside and as the door shut I absently wave our lock card that we all had by the doorbell panel. The embedded RFID chips triggers the locks and security system. Me, my brother, and my mother with my grandmother got in the car to go, my sister has her own car because she might need it in emergencies cause she's a doctor.  I turned the keys and start the car, I dropped off my brother to school and gave him his lunch and pocket money, I dropped off my mother and my grandmother to hospital and gave money for the bill. 

As for me I go to my small restaurant which I own its called "Goody Treats" I sell good yummy and freshly new baked cakes, cupcakes, cookies, ice cream, actually all the desserts you imagine not just that we also serve frappes, coffee,and shakes. This business is now open all over Asia. This is not the only business that I own, I own a company for new inventions for our new generation. I cooperate from the smart kids from school to join the companies new program called "Little Inventors" they get paid for the cool gizmos they make. This program cam help the kids family and not just that but also their intellectual abilities.

At this day I go and visit the orphanage. This orphanage is where I give out food, gift like toys, dresses, shoes and also some money to sustain their needs. I have little friends in the orphanage which I always give my things to. I like to help orphanage because I know what its like to have no parents well except I have my mother, but you know what I mean... Things get rough if you have no father imagine what will it feel if you lost both that's so harsh even for me.  

After this day I go home I cook dinner for my family and after we eat and talk about our day I walk to my bedroom changed to my pj's as I lay in my bed to end my day and start a new journey tomorrow , set my alarm clock to wake me at the same time, at night I always reflect at my exclusive day that I encounter but especially the good things we did for the day but before I went to sleep. I thought of the things that was good. All those kids I've helped and want to help their smile flashing while I got to sleep. As I drift off to sleep, I had wonder what the next fifteen years will bring... What about you?

Comments